Express yourself

This is where I do...

Friday, September 28, 2007


ALONE, ALL ALONE!



Alone, all alone , that's what I am,

To whom should I spill my beans?

With whom should I share my keens?



All I have is a sheet of paper,

On which I can pen down what I feel.

I wish it would talk to me,

I wish it would respond to me.

But, all it does, is to lend an ear to me.



There is so much of hustle and bustle around.

But, no one to have a quiet word with me.

Helpless and dejected do I feel...

But with whom should I share my keens.

As all I have is a sheet of paper,

which cannot console me.



That's what I am, alone

all alone in my teens.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

It's really nice, is it yours ??

Simmy George said...

yeah it's mine.....

Sonikha said...

whoa...simmy i neva knew u cld write this well....wow...!!
gud going yaar

Apeksha Bhateja said...

i always knew u write well...

wow!!!!!!
magnificent

Unknown said...

the agony of solitude it brought out so well through ur magnificent ,yet simple words!!!! beautiful .. this is an emotion that every girl ,i must say every soul goes through.. u have expressed it really well .... wonderful!!! i loved it!!!