Express yourself

This is where I do...

Friday, December 14, 2007

My friend...


There was a time when you were not aroun'
And i realized that I have lost somethin' which may not be again foun'
But, this fear didn't last too long...
'Coz you returned and made me strong

You are someone whom I respect..
Yoy are someone for whom I care....
When I need a friend you are always there..
You are someone with whom, everything I can share.

Whenever you are depressed
and problems are around
I wish that I was a magician....
....with a wand in my hand

In one stroke I may fill your life with joy
Instead of letting it to be destroyed.
But, as a mere human being, to no good I am
And, hence, can only ask you to always smile.......

4 comments:

Simmy George said...

I knw it's a bit jugadu type... but, i wrote it from my heart for my best friend....

adhishg said...

i like it very much...its not jugadu as you say...its really from the heart...keep it up
liked you whole blog..

you can visit mine too..

commited to life said...

hi
its nice one
specially the pics are nice
and u lucky
coz..
the frnd came and never left again...

Apeksha Bhateja said...

woopie!!!!!!

dhansu dhakkad mast