Express yourself

This is where I do...

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

FEEL ME AROUND.........

Whenever you are smiling
And blooming with happiness
You might not see me around

Whenever you are with your closer ones
Celebrating and enjoying all through
You might again not find me aroun'

Whenever success comes in your way
And you are progressing day by day
I might not be visible again

But, whenever there are difficult times around
Which makes you sad at times
You might not see me , but, feel me around

5 comments:

Vinay Rathod said...

beauty shines in every word.....

Vinay Rathod said...

oh by the way u r welcom....and i hope dat means i can still post comments....

Simmy George said...

@vinay

yea sure .... :o)

Vinay Rathod said...

By the way...APart from ur writin u really hav an excellent way expressin urself wid such excellent pictures....i mean they always convey the msg....

Apeksha Bhateja said...

mam pl thodi trainin mujhe mil sakti hai????
mujhe bhi sikha de poetry likhna..:(