Express yourself

This is where I do...

Saturday, July 3, 2010

My award

Just now received an award.. n well it was unexpected...n it is


Yeah u read it right... "Cherry on top award" ... wel.. when I read the later bit abt beautiful blogs with that litl bit xtra.. I was flattered... In fact I still am ....

So, here I go... About the few rules that were mentioned when I received this award...

1. You need to thank the person who awarded it to you...

2. Copy the award and just write it up in your blog

3. Mention 3 things which you love about yourself

4. Post a pic which you love

5. Tag another five people whom you wanna pass on this award to!

........

Okay then here it starts

1. Well..since I din't kinda xpect dz award so have not prepared a speech or something (sounds lyk bollywd celebs receiving IIFA!!)... Anyway...would just love to thank Deepshika for being wonderful enough to award this to me.. Thanks a ton.. coz appreciation always matters!

2. The second part, I just did... hehehehe... m nice at copying!! (Just kidin... I hardly did that in xams! Too borin eh? Thats me!)

3. I love about myself... 3 things?? that is something which makes me dizzy now!
Okay then let me try...

  a. That i can write a bit ...
  b. That i just love my friends lyk anything...
  c. That i can understand people at tyms quite well... (psyhcological stuff and all...)

Yay! I know how to love myself.... yippeee...
 okay bak to business now...

4.


At least for now... I just have that pic in my PC which I like quite a bit... Its not something which i just love to the core... but yeah that is cute...

5. well about tagging now... how to do it?? I mean the hyperlink tng... wait... just lemme find it out... Okay I got it... the link option ryt.... lemme try...

a. Appe... http://apeksha-beingme.blogspot.com/
b. Cherry http://pinkcherrychapstick.blogspot.com/
c. Adi http://adhishg.blogspot.com/
d. Fittay http://faridsthoughts.blogspot.com/
e. n well... the fifth one is deepshika herself... n no m not copying dz one the way she did...(m serious...damn serious!!) ... okay no seriously.... dz one is for her..but since she already has the award .. I don't mind keeping it with myself... heheheh...

K i guess my job is done... Is it??

yeah...anyway.. yayayay!! I got an award..... :)

1 comment:

adhishg said...

Hey thanks simmy for the award..ur a gem.